Country Sales Manager (Czech Republic and Slovakia)
Bolt Services CZ s.r.o.
Praha – Karlín
Bolt is the leading European mobility platform focused on making urban travel more affordable, convenient and responsible. Our services range from ride-hailing to micromobility — with scooters and electric bikes — to food and package delivery.
We’re looking for hungry and ambitious Country Sales Manager to join Bolt Business. You’ll be leading the growth of the country, managing the sales team, owning the go-to-market strategy, and closing and winning the biggest deals.
Bolt Business is growing fast, with plans to 10X the business and we expect this to be a multi
€BN+ part of Bolt. Operating in more than 40 countries, with ~100 people in the Bolt Business
team already, we’re continuing to ramp up globally. We offer great solutions for businesses to
get their employees moving in the easiest way possible, whilst retaining the control and visibility
they need. It’s an epic product that businesses around the world love and we need an amazing
sales team to get even more businesses using it!
We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience in B2B selling who can turbo
charge and drive the success of Bolt Business team for the market. We need a superstar with a
history of great results, who is excellent at team management and knows how to deliver rapid
growth. You’ll need to be driven, confident, and ambitious. We’re moving quickly and this is an
exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high-growth B2B
sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk
Your daily adventures will include:
● Managing your sales team, you’ll be leading a mix of business development managers,
business specialists, and account managers - coaching, developing and driving them to
meet the country's goals
● Negotiating and closing deals with the biggest companies, you’ll lead the line for
your market working Tier1 deals, showing the team how it’s done
● Planning & strategy, you’ll own the go-to-market strategy, you’ll plan who’s doing
what projected P&L, and what your market and team will achieve
● Recruit and build your team, we’re growing fast and you’ll need to build a winning
team with help from our recruitment team
● Coaching & Training your team, you’ll be mentoring and improving them every day,
performance managing them and taking them to new levels, and developing their
careers at Bolt
● Achieve growth and smash country sales targets, you’ll drive your team to success -
hit and beating targets and bringing success to the country
● Build and promote strong customer relationships with the biggest clients and
government bodies, you’ll own the essential connections, relationships and networks in
● Managing your own sales pipeline, you’ll be building a pipeline of the biggest
companies and opportunities
● Work closely and give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business
solutions and how we should develop - you’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses
need, so you’ll be an essential voice of our product teams
● Present sales and revenue forecasts to the management team. It’s your market, so
you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and
successes Identify emerging markets, opportunities, and market shifts.
● You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry and what our competition are doing.
● You’ll be spotting shifts, opportunities, and changes and making sure we respond and
take steps when we need to Identify and remove blockers.
● You’ll spot blockers to growth, identify solutions and implement them
We are looking for:
● 4+ years experience in fast-paced B2B Sales, with at least 2+ years managing sales
● A leader, who can motivate a team and drive results from the front, you’ll close deals
and you’ll drive the team to do the same
● History of negotiating and closing Tier 1 and Tier 2 deals, ideally selling a service into
the SME / Large business sectors
● Be a hunter, with a history of hitting ambitious targets and thriving on sales, and
● A CRM master, able to analyze the data to maximize the activities of your team
● Experience coaching, mentoring, and performance-managing team members
● Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language, with a strong
● Strong business sense and industry expertise in selling B2B business services to large
● A born negotiator, able to navigate contracts and blockers to get deals closed
● Organized, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales.
● Strong business sense and industry expertise in selling business services to SME and
● Experience in onboarding clients and account management would be advantageous.
● Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
● BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
Why you’ll love it here:
● Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
● Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
● Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organizations in Europe.
● Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
● Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
● Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best
● Enjoy health care coverage and plenty of other perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.
BenefityBonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events
- Kdo hledá:
- Bolt Services CZ s.r.o. (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Typ úvazku:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka úvazku:
- Na dobu neurčitou
- Pracovní vztah:
- Pracovní smlouva
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Doporučené jazyky:
- Čeština (Pokročilá), Slovenština (Pokročilá), Angličtina (Pokročilá)