Business Development Manager
Bolt Services CZ s.r.o.
Praha – Karlín
Bolt is the leading European mobility platform focused on making urban travel more affordable, convenient and responsible. Our services range from ride-hailing to micromobility — with scooters and electric bikes — to food and package delivery.
We’re looking for a hungry and ambitious Business Development Manager to join Bolt Business.
You’ll be driving our growth machine, reaching out to businesses, meeting clients, pitching, negotiating, and closing deals with businesses of all sizes.
Bolt Business is growing fast, with plans to 10X the business and we expect this to be a multi €BN+ part of Bolt. Operating in more than 40 countries, with ~100 people in the Bolt Business team already, we’re continuing to ramp up globally.
We offer great solutions for businesses to get their employees moving in the easiest way possible, whilst retaining the control and visibility they need. It’s an epic product that businesses around the world love and we need an amazing sales team to get even more businesses using it!
We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience in B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business. We need a superstar who knows how to sell, with a history of great results. You’ll need to be driven, confident, and ambitious. We’re moving quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high-growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
Your daily adventures will include:
● Managing your own sales pipeline, in other words: prospecting, leading meetings/negotiations and deal closing with business stakeholders in all industries
● Negotiating and closing deals, the bread and butter of your role will be all about sales. You’ll be negotiating with clients daily, winning deals, and bringing new revenue to Bolt
● Proactive sales of Bolt Business solutions into the SME and mid/large size business space
● Achieving growth and smashing sales targets, with an uncapped commission scheme you can win big here
● Building and promoting strong customer relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and understanding their needs and requirements
● Developing your biggest clients, mature and settle your newly won deals, before passing them on to the account management team
● Working closely and giving market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business solutions and how we should develop - you’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses need, so you’ll be an essential voice to our product teams
● Presenting sales and revenue forecasts to the management team. It’s your pipeline, so you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and successes
● Identifying emerging markets, opportunities, and market shifts. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry and what our competition is doing. You’ll be spotting shifts, opportunities, and changes and making sure we respond and take steps when we need to
We are looking for:
● 2-4+ years of fast-paced B2B sales experience
● Be a hunter, driven to win and close deals every day
● Organized, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
● A self-starter, who understands how to build and manage their own pipeline of opportunities
● Excellent communication skills in both English and Czech, with a strong confident personality
● Strong business sense and industry expertise in selling business services to SMEs and large businesses
● Experience in religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
● Experience onboarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings would be advantageous
● Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
Why you’ll love it here:
● Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
● Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
● Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organizations in Europe.
● Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
● Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
● Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
● Enjoy health care coverage and plenty of other perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.
BenefityDiscount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, The possibility of study leave
- Kdo hledá:
- Bolt Services CZ s.r.o. (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Typ úvazku:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka úvazku:
- Na dobu neurčitou
- Pracovní vztah:
- Pracovní smlouva
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Doporučené jazyky:
- Angličtina (Pokročilá), Čeština (Výborná)