Marketing Manager (Aesthetics)
BTL Medical Technologies s.r.o. - R&D a administrativní zázemí v Praze
Praha – Vokovice
We are a Czech technological company with our own R&D, production and distribution network. Our calling is to develop the latest modern medical devices for cardiology, physiotherapy and aesthetic medicine, helping improve people’s quality of life around the world for almost 30 years. We enjoy using the newest technologies in each of our products, pushing the limits of what’s possible. We would love to bring in new and talented colleagues who will embrace our goals and help shape our new future.
You will cooperate together with the marketing, sales and product management teams on the creation and execution of marketing strategy for BTL Aesthetics’ portfolio. Focused especially on B2B marketing communication.
What you´ll be doing with us:
- Cooperate on marketing strategies meeting local and global objectives.
- Building strategic relationships with BTL branches.
- Deployment, implementation, and evaluation of marketing cross-channel campaigns.
- Providing input for new marketing materials and tools based on market needs and information from branches.
- Monitoring of results and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Analytical ability to evaluate the effectiveness of different marketing activities.
- Project management experiences.
- Proactive approach to finding solutions.
- Ability to manage and motivate people remotely, good communication and presentation skills.
- Working in an international environment across different countries is a plus.
- Familiarity with aesthetics and medical beauty industries is of advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results.
- Possibility to create and execute global marketing strategy in a rapidly growing company with a worldwide presence.
- Responsibility for managing the marketing team and the possibility for influence marketing activities in more than 70 countries around the world.
What we offer in return:
- Are you used to 5 weeks of holidays, sick days and language courses? Great, old habits die hard and that’s how we do things here
- After work, you can enjoy your free time as you see fit – we’ll give you a budget of 30,000 CZK (in the cafeteria) and you can choose what you like the most
- For us, work-life balance is more than just a phrase. Think flexible hours and working from home
- If you’d like to educate yourself, our support for trainings and workshops is unlimited
- There’s always something to celebrate. We celebrate anniversaries, birthdays and hand out medals for years worked (and bonuses, of course).
- We love to get together after work and entertainment is also provided by the band Wild Animals, made up of our colleagues.
- Are you sugar-driven? Our five kitchens are stuffed full of sweets to keep you going.
And finally we’d like to mention that…
…you’ll be able to take part in developing unique medical technologies (from the initial idea, all the way to getting the product made on our own mass production lines).
…we develop products that are used in 70 countries worldwide, producing over 30,000 devices a year.
…we work in small project teams, your work will be visible!
…together, we overcome significant work challenges, but also enjoy a challenge outside of work, like cold water training in the Džbán reservoir.
…you’ll have free reign to do your job and responsibility for the tasks assigned.
…you’ll be able to share your know-how with the top developers / experts / professionals in the field.
Do you think you might like it here?
It makes sense to us. Does it make sense to you?
- Kdo hledá:
- BTL (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Evropská 423/178, Praha – Vokovice
- Typ úvazku:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Pracovní vztah:
- Pracovní smlouva
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Vyšší odborné
- Doporučené jazyky:
- Angličtina (Pokročilá)