Cash & Fixed Assets Accountant
Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o. (Ingeroll Rand group)
Brno – Žabovřesky
We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches. We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 300+. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us. We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate of all processes related to fixed assets and banks
Perform accounting activities related to fixed assets additions, retirements, transfers, depreciation and adjustments.
Monthly closing activities including accurate and timely posting of GL journals and reporting of fixed assets subledger in both US GAAP and local ledger.
Reconciliation of fixed assets accounts for all assigned companies/locations and providing consolidated results for reporting purposes.
Fixed assets reporting/investments overview
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sub-Ledger and Asset Management covers the following ;
- Coordinating sub ledger interfaces and subsequent reconciliation with General ledger - AR, AP.
- Close Sub Ledgers and submit Sub-Ledger Supplement Schedules for HFM reporting
- Manual Billing
- Meet monthly closing and regional reporting requirements. Ensuring timely and accurate reconciliations of GL accounts managed by the team in line with corporate procedures and US GAAP/local GAAP.
- Lead and participate in lean accounting, project and process initiatives. This would include automating routines, supporting reporting excellence and driving productivity actions.
- Support the Compliance leader and external Audit with their requirements as well as conducting Sarbox test work.
- Address and rectify compliance issues within area of responsibility.
- Working effectively with other RtR teams and other functions
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Secondary/University education (preferably in Economics)
- Advanced level of English language is required
- Working experience in finance at least 2 years (ACCA or similar an advantage)
- Experience in major ERP’s SAP/Oracle is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced PC literacy (MS Office)
- Candidate should be: responsible, methodical, accurate, detail-conscious, self-motivated, reliable, able to work independently, team player, stress-resistant and flexible
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Equity grant (company shares)
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days, volunteering day
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 50% of HO after probation period
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- ACCA courses
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
- Refreshment at the workplace for free
BenefityBonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation, A longer unpaid leave, Individual budget for personal growth
- Kdo hledá:
- Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o. (Ingersoll Rand group) (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Typ úvazku:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka úvazku:
- Na dobu určitou
- Pracovní vztah:
- Pracovní smlouva
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Vyšší odborné
- Doporučené jazyky:
- Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)