Price f(x) s.r.o.
Praha – Karlín
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Heineken, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide. You can find out more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
Who is the Operations Team?
The Operations Team at Pricefx is led by the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and is comprised of passionate, process-oriented operators that see value in standards and processes, but are highly focused on ensuring such processes are designed to keep Pricefx as simple and agile as possible.
The Operations Team is tasked with helping build the infrastructure to support a high-growth business operating worldwide, ensuring that the company - and not the Operations Department - continues to scale rapidly with minimal friction. The Operations Team includes Legal, Compliance, Security, Office Management, and Internal IT, while also taking the lead role in certain key cross-department initiatives (vendors, contractors, etc).
You will be in charge of...
- Work closely with the COO on all planning and departmental projects, helping identify pain points and design change management.
- Responsible for the execution of all change management initiatives championed by the COO and other Department Heads within the Operations Team, with a heavy emphasis on implementing and then reporting on change control processes.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks, while providing and communicating strategic solutions.
- Manages day-to-day business of the Operations Department while playing a key role in strategic initiatives related to business analysis, vendor, contractor, and general risk management.
- Collaborates with other Operations, Finance, and People Team members to ensure seamless business execution, agree on goals and initiatives and uphold company values.
- Gathers and reports monthly, quarterly and annual metrics designated by the COO.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts removes barriers, autonomously resolves issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders, and escalates when required.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with internal client lines and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and company-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
Key 2022-2023 Projects
These are a few of the major projects you will play a lead or key role in during your first 12 months:
- Vendors – Onboarding and Lifecycle Management process (lead role)
- Contractors – Onboarding and Lifecycle Management process (lead role)
- Insurance Program – Annual review, right-sizing, and renegotiation (lead role)
- IT – Software infrastructure design, spending, and management (supporting role to Head of IT Worldwide)
- Offices – Strategic office planning (supporting role to Head of Office Management Worldwide)
- Data Mapping – Various project management (supporting role to Compliance and Legal)
- Security Configuration Standard – Implementation management (supporting role to Senior Security Specialist)
What should you have to succeed?
- Technical background or professional skills in one of the following: Law / Compliance / Risk / IT
- Relationship builder with excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Proven ability to be persistent in addressing operational concerns and issues, while monitoring overall customer satisfaction
- Experience developing and implementing operational procedures and policies that are not cumbersome, rigid, or DOA
- Experience with risk assessment (risk mapping, development of mitigating measures, and communicating action plans to relevant stakeholders)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to conduct independent research
- Comfortable at presenting both oral and writing briefings in 1:1 and group settings
- High caliber written work product (memo and PowerPoint) – concise and clear
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
- Exceptional integrity and some who builds trust: does what one says they will do, on time
- Bias towards action, yet cautious enough to get an appropriate amount of data to provide risk-adjusted proposals
- Creative and flexible, demonstrating an entrepreneurial culture in all activities and endeavors
- Minimum of 4 years of project management experience
Prague (Czech Republic). No relocation packages.
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically 0-15%, occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be working with a great, devoted team on building and expanding a great company with a strong, friendly culture and uncompromised customer-centricity. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life and influence the direction and future of the company while working within “Fast, Friendly and Flexible” environment. We are a BYOD office with a generous monthly IT stipend. Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or on a bench in the park. And you do get over-standard benefits.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in
GDPR for candidates
BenefityContributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Kdo hledá:
- Pricefx s.r.o. (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Typ úvazku:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka úvazku:
- Na dobu neurčitou
- Pracovní vztah:
- Pracovní smlouva
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Vyšší odborné
- Doporučené jazyky:
- Angličtina (Pokročilá)