C/C++ DEVELOPER | Automotive
Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
CertiCon Inc. is a company specializing in full service in the design, development, diagnosis and testing of software and design of analog and digital integrated circuits for demanding applications in medical electronics, telecommunications technology and equipment for industrial control, decision making and diagnosis. Close cooperation with universities and research institutes enables CertiCon to provide superior services at international level. Our clients are primarily major foreign companies.
In cooperation with a partner, we develop software for control units in the automotive industry, which is used in trucks, tractors, hybrid and electric buses, or passenger cars.
What exactly will you do?
- Work on the development and integration of software in C or C ++, according to the V model.
- Analyze SW requirements.
- Test using tests or real HW.
- Document the developed SW and its parts.
- Implement requirements according to ISO 26262 and SPICE standards.
- Communicate with the project coordinator and colleagues.
- Visual Studio or Eclipse development environment, as appropriate.
- GIT, PTC Integrity and other automotive tools (Vector).
- Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, DOORS.
We expect you to have
- A valid permit to work in the EU / Czech Republic is required to have prior sending your CV.
- Knowledge of C / C ++ and embedded SW development.
- English at least at level B1-B2 with a focus on technical English.
- Ability to solve technical challenges and willing to learn new things.
- The advantage is the knowledge of Assembler, communication via CAN bus.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work from home and from office.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days.
- Modern offices in Ostrava with good connection to public transportation. Do you prefer to go to work by car? No problem! On-site parking is possible.
- Pleasant team-oriented working environment, team building activities.
- Ongoing education and training.
- Kdo hledá:
- CertiCon a.s. (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Hornopolní 3322/34, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Typ úvazku:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka úvazku:
- Na dobu určitou
- Pracovní vztah:
- Pracovní smlouva
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Doporučené jazyky:
- Angličtina (Pokročilá)