Marketing Specialist – Customer Marketing (Fluent English)
Price f(x) s.r.o.
Praha – Karlín
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide. You can find out more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
Help us to bring more value to our customers!
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, Heineken, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
- This global role is focused on driving growth within the existing customer base of Pricefx through the stages of our post-contract funnel – implementation, adoption, advocacy, and expansion.
- As a member of the Pricefx Global Marketing team, the Customer Marketing Specialist will partner with Pricefx teams.
- In particular Customer Success Managers, Product Marketing, and the Impact Team, to develop and deliver high-quality professional materials focused on training, education, relationship management, endorsements and expansion growth.
You will be in charge of:
- Drive strategic customer-oriented marketing content, communication, and initiatives in support of customer adoption, advocacy, growth, satisfaction, and self-sufficiency
- Maintain and assure timely distribution of documentation for the customer journey milestones (onboarding, GoLive, adoption, UAT, etc.)
- Convert pricing and product concepts into tailored collateral benefits promoting customer engagement and expansion
- Moderate discussions, manage boards and forums by responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner, and control detractors' activity in the customer community portal
- Support brand building and brand loyalty among our customer base
- Be the master collaborator between Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering, Customer Team, and Product Management, bringing Pfx news and product information in a coherent and comprehensive format to our customers
- Formulate, format, articulate, and distribute digital marketing content including graphical and branding compliance
- Act as a public relations adviser and public relations & communication expert during technical incidents
- Automate outreach and insights: Distribute mass communication, create marketing intelligence to get visibility in customer behavior, needs, and engagement
- Monitor, analyze, and measure customer engagement, expansion, and market insights to increase stated objectives (customer engagement and advocacy, retention, expansion, and lifetime value)
- Distribute and collect customer Satisfaction Surveys, prepare reports and presentations on the outcomes for the leadership
- Work with creative agencies and other external and internal stakeholders and vendors to assure a professional outcome
- Support the creation of Case Studies and Success Stories, publish customer information, testimonials, and various stories on the website and social media platforms
- Manage public review profiles on leading platforms including G2, Gartner and Capterra
What should you have to succeed:
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a marketing manager, public relations professional, product manager, strategist, or related marketing experience preferably from technology or SaaS industry
- Fluent in English
- Enthusiasm to build something new
- Solid understanding of effective funnel marketing strategies, materials, and channels
- Experience in digital and direct response marketing
- Knowledge and active use of marketing and marketing analytics tools (Salesforce, Marketo, Google analytics, Hotjar and or other outbound/inbound & tools)
- Experience in the development or use of customer-facing portals like Salesforce Community or Partner, Oracle Webcenter, ServiceNow, LifeRay, Azure preferred
- Ability to build engaging content
- Experience with Adobe creative Suite, and comfortable producing high quality presentations in MS powerpoint
- Outstanding communication, project management, planning, and execution skills
- High level of creativity, strategic thinking, and brand positioning
- Metrics-driven thinking
- Customer engagement and advocacy
- Retention and growth of customer base
- Increasing customer Life Time Value
- Customer self-service and self-reliability measurement
Other job specifics:
- applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
- we offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
- we are looking for people to work onsite (this role is not a remote one, although the home office is possible upon agreement)
- we require a clean criminal record
- Czech Republic – Prague / with flexible office attendance
What will you love about us:
- Your opinion matters here. You can build something new together with our cooperative worldwide team.
- You will be given your space and a chance to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment (BYOD) by providing an option of a monthly allowance instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, cell phone).
- Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also take some home office - it is only your choice, what suits you the best.
- Maybe I should mention unlimited, paid, time off - so how does that sound now?
BenefityBonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Kdo hledá:
- Pricefx s.r.o. (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Typ úvazku:
- Full-time work
- Délka úvazku:
- Pracovní vztah:
- Employment contract
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Doporučené jazyky:
- English (Advanced)