JS/React Developer (CRM Integration)
Price f(x) s.r.o.
Praha – Karlín
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide. You can find out more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
Your mission will be to design, build and further enhance the front-end integration of Price f(x) platform with 3rd parties. (CRM) and participate at the frontend core development.
What should you have to succeed:
- Min. 2 years of experience with frontend web applications development
- Love to connect systems together in the frontend. Using of the window.postMessage API
- Solid front-end architecture and coding skills, and experience in building reusable components that fit together into scalable production applications
- The Sense how what is and how does Single Sign-on Authentication work (SAML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Very good knowledge of English language (Czech is a plus)
- The candidate must have a valid work and stay visa for the Czech Republic
You will be working on things like:
- Build and design API for the CRM mashup integration that allows our app to communicate with the CRM
- Contributing to a design and architecture security mechanisms in the React Application
- Creating web mashups of applications with cloud platforms such as Salesforce, SAP Cloud-for-customers or MS Dynamics in Cloud
- Designing and research how to embed our application into CRM and similar systems.
- Using your software craftsmanship: covering code with automated tests, applying software engineering best practices, participating in peer code reviews, technical architecture sessions
- Contributing to a definition of a new design system/library for our products
- Enhancing existing products, fine-tuning of application performance
- Collaborating with other teams like the Core Engineering team developing Backend, UX and Product Management, Support team and Customer Solutions
- For building using frameworks such as React/Redux, TypeScript, Node.js, Babel and others
- Using tools like Atlassian cloud suite (Confluence, JIRA), Kibana/ElasticSearch
- And having fun!
What will you love about us:
- Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with the respectful and cooperative worldwide team.
- You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time.
- We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
- Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
- And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
- Bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment. We value collaboration, teamwork, and inspiration.
- Once a year, Pricefx-ers from around the globe gather in another Country to celebrate. We work (and play) hard throughout the year. So, our All Hands is the perfect time to meet face to face with disjointed voices you've had many meetings with over the phone, plan for the year ahead, but most importantly get to know each other better in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
- We now offer an additional day off during your birthday month and on your anniversary month at years 3, 5, 8, 10. In your anniversary years, we also provide a special token of our Pricefx appreciation.
Price f(x) is a global company, with customers and offices in America, Europe and the Asia Pacific. The software development team is located in the Czech Republic.
Other Job specifics:
The candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic
BenefityBonusy/prémie, Příspěvek na dovolenou, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Příspěvek na vzdělání, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Práce převážně z domova, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, Možnost si napracovat hodiny, Dovolená více než 5 týdnů, Zahraniční pracovní cesty, Vlastní organizace náplně práce, Možnost studijního volna, Účast na zahraničních konferencích, Individuální rozpočet na osobnostní růst, Vyhrazený čas na inovace, Rozjezd zcela nového projektu
- Kdo hledá:
- Pricefx s.r.o. (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Typ úvazku:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka úvazku:
- Na dobu neurčitou
- Pracovní vztah:
- Pracovní smlouva
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Doporučené jazyky:
- Čeština (Mírně pokročilá), Angličtina (Pokročilá)