QA / Engineer in Test
Price f(x) s.r.o.
Praha – Karlín
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide. You can find out more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
Becoming QA Engineer in Pricefx means accepting full focus on the quality of our pricing platform. You will work closely with the whole engineering team as well as with project consultants and other stakeholders, you will organize your work your way, set priorities and of course, you will test a lot.
You will be in charge of...
- Ensuring the system is safe, stable and works smoothly as expected
- Testing of Pricefx pricing solution
- Manual testing is still a thing
- You want to help with automation? Even better!
- Building strong and yet simple and flexible test documentation
- We use JIRA, Confluence, Test Rail
- Collaboration in final requirements specification
- Driving conversation between engineers and customers
What should you have to succeed?
- Fluent English
- Experience with test automation
- We use Cypress and we are always open to try new things
- Our app is written in React (Java under the hood)
- Ability to adapt to an agile environment
- Scripting, programming experience in any language
- Experience with any CRMs is pretty cool
- Help us to integrate our app into Salesforce, C4C and others
- Open minded personality
- Location Prague / Ostrava / Hradec Králové
- …or remote
- A valid visa for working in the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
- Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time.
- We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
- Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Let’s summarize all the good stuff:
- 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, 2 CSR days, 1 birthday day off + some more
- Flexible working hours, flexible BYOD policy, flexible office attendance
- Allowances for BYOD, home office, cafeteria, meals
- Language and other courses and trainings available
- Cool office you don’t want to leave (table football, billiard, fruits, beverages…)
- Friendly work environment and people around you
BenefityBonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Kdo hledá:
- Pricefx s.r.o. (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Typ úvazku:
- Full-time work
- Délka úvazku:
- Pracovní vztah:
- Employment contract
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Doporučené jazyky:
- English (Intermediate)