Senior Configuration Engineer / Solution Architect
Price f(x) s.r.o.
Praha – Karlín
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide. You can find out more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
Are you a software developer but you find it boring and repetitive? Do you miss communication with people? Then join Pricefx and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals! With us, you will be in direct contact with the customers, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions, and making it all real by configuring our software.
You will be in charge of:
- Assist in designing, implementation, and configuration of Pricefx solution according to customer needs using Groovy language
- Assist in communicating, gathering, and formalizing customer requirements
- Cooperating with Pricefx support team and customers on resolving technical issues
- Supporting Solution Architects to develop and maintain user stories
- Configuring solution according to Solution Architecture and user stories
- Cooperating with the project team to resolve issues
- Contributing to Product enhancements
What should you have to succeed?
- To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative.
- But mainly, you need to be eager for challenges as both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly tested in Pricefx!
You need to have excellent communication and consulting skills, as well as:
- Object-oriented programming principles
- Web technologies (HTML, JSON, REST API, etc.)
- If you already have knowledge of Groovy, it is a big plus
- Pricing domain projects is a big plus
- Enterprise software implementation projects is an advantage
- Ability to speak English fluently (written and communication skills at B2 level or higher is a must)
This would make it easier:
- IT and pricing knowledge
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
Other job specifics:
- Applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
- We offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
- We are looking for people to work on-site after a lift of current restrictions (under normal circumstances, this role is not a remote one, although the home office is possible upon agreement)
- We require a clean criminal record
- Hradec Králové
What will you love about us?
- Your opinion matters here. You can build something new together with our cooperative worldwide team.
- You will be given your space and a chance to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, cell phone).
- Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also take some home office.
- We offer 25 days of vacation + 3 sick days
- Bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment. We value collaboration, teamwork, and inspiration.
- Once a year, Pricefx-ers from around the globe gather in another Country to celebrate. We work (and play) hard throughout the year. So, our All Hands is the perfect time to meet face to face with disjointed voices you've had many meetings with over the phone, plan for the year ahead, but most importantly get to know each other better in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
- We now offer an additional day off during your birthday month and on your anniversary month at years 3, 5, 8, 10. In your anniversary years, we also provide a special token of our Pricefx appreciation.
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
BenefityBonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Kdo hledá:
- Pricefx s.r.o. (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Typ úvazku:
- Full-time work
- Délka úvazku:
- Pracovní vztah:
- Employment contract
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Doporučené jazyky:
- English (Advanced)