Thales DIS Czech Republic s.r.o.
Praha – Michle
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Our customers come to us with big ambitions: to make life better, to keep us safer. Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents, and cultures, our architect's design and deliver extraordinary high technology solutions. Solutions that make tomorrow possible, today. From the bottom of the oceans to the depth of space and cyberspace, we help our customers think smarter and act faster - mastering ever greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way. In Prague, we specialize in developing smart cards, credit cards, SIM cards, ID Cards or Driving licenses. We also invest heavily in the research of E-government solutions and mobile solutions. Thales is a great place to work. We have friendly management, which follows matrix organization; we have flexible working hours, home office policy, office breakfasts, where everybody shares the latest news, football team, yoga classes, language courses and much more to help you live and work in a fun encouraging environment!
As an Integration Engineer for the Digital Engineering & Services (DES) team located in Prague, you will deliver and deploy Thales DIS digital solutions on-cloud and/or on premise for customers to assure its quality and delivery on time.
A week in the life of an Integration Engineer:
- Install and configure the solution on on-cloud and/or on premise according to the customer requirements and the project plan, connecting with other network elements or customer backend.
- Guarantee the solution functionality and stability according to customer requirements;
- Ensure the compliance with Thales deployment rules and best practices are applied;
- Execute the acceptance test plan with the customers;
- Assist the development and validation team during the project;
- Reviews and challenge the customer requirement specifications (CRS) & alert on unclear scope, possible issues & risks foreseen;
- Write and review technical documentations;
- Manage technical risks and share them with project manager on regular basis;
- Perform regular report to project managers (tasks progress, risks, etc);
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, with the project team, and on a worldwide level;
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed in this job, you must have strong knowledge of system integration, Linux, network, log analysis and troubleshooting, and proven experience with scripts programming and MySQL database. In addition, you should have intermediate knowledge of report & monitoring configuration and automation tools including Datadog, ELK and Jenkins.
- It would be preferred if you have: knowledge of Docker, AWS, CI/CD, HTTP(S) Protocol, Kubernetes, Python, Geo-Redundancy concepts and DevOps concept.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is creative, autonomous, detail oriented, a strong verbal and written communicator, a problem solver, analytical, able to work under pressure, and a demonstrated ability to continuously improve, learn and grow.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology or a related field.
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of system integration experience, including large projects.
What we can offer:
Friendly international environment, professional grow within Thales worldwide within friendly team always ready to support and provide assistance.
Opportunity to travel in Europe and worldwide, work on international project with good financial evaluation (negotiable, depending on experience)
Attractive benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, lunch vouchers, quarterly Prague city transport ticket, life and injury insurance, pension plan allowance, Multisport card, language courses at work, Healthcare service through membership in Private clinics, Christmas gift (2.000 CZK), 50% discount in local sport center, every week company breakfast etc.)
Send us your CV and we will be happy to have a chat with you about opportunities whiting Thales !
BenefityCell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Kdo hledá:
- Thales DIS (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Želetavská 1448/7, Praha – Michle
- Typ úvazku:
- Full-time work
- Délka úvazku:
- Pracovní vztah:
- Employment contract
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Doporučené jazyky:
- English (Advanced)