Technical Project Manager
Thales DIS Czech Republic s.r.o.
Praha – Michle
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Our customers come to us with big ambitions: to make life better, to keep us safer. Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents, and cultures, our architect's design and deliver extraordinary high technology solutions. Solutions that make tomorrow possible, today. From the bottom of the oceans to the depth of space and cyberspace, we help our customers think smarter and act faster - mastering ever greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way. In Prague, we specialize in developing smart cards, credit cards, SIM cards, ID Cards or Driving licenses. We also invest heavily in the research of E-government solutions and mobile solutions. Thales is a great place to work. We have friendly management, which follows matrix organization; we have flexible working hours, home office policy, office breakfasts, where everybody shares the latest news, football team, yoga classes, language courses and much more to help you live and work in a fun encouraging environment!
As Technical Project Manager at Thales, you will manage a solution delivery team, endorsing responsibility for solutions developed and delivered by this team in coordination with the Government Platforms & Services Solution Delivery Manager.
A week in the life of a Technical Project Manager:
- You will work collaboratively with customers and third party/vendors to build and deploy Government Platform and Services solutions.
- You ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget. You manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- You will provide and supervise technical directions and strategies implemented for projects in your scope. You ensure that development team leverages and maximizes the implementation of R&D platforms to maximize cost efficiency.
- You will review work of development team, you recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- You will report and escalate to management as needed.
- You will manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders and establish and maintain relationship with third party/vendors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have strong technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in software development (Java EE and/or Spring, Application Servers, Databases, Web technologies)
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is result driven and innovative, with excellent client facing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You need to have a BE/B. Tech/ M. Tech/MCA of Equivalent degree.
- We are looking for someone mobile for frequent travelling with 8 years of experience in software development and 2 years of experience as technical project manager.
What we can offer:
- Friendly international environment, professional grow within Thales worldwide within friendly team always ready to support and provide assistance.
- Opportunity to travel in Europe and worldwide, work on international project with good financial evaluation (negotiable, depending on experience)
Attractive benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, lunch vouchers, quarterly Prague city transport ticket, life and injury insurance, pension plan allowance, Multisport card, language courses at work, Healthcare service through membership in Private clinics, Christmas gift (2.000 CZK), 50% discount in local sport center, every week company breakfast etc.)
Send us your CV and we will be happy to have a chat with you about opportunities whiten Thales !
BenefityCell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Kdo hledá:
- Gemalto a Thales Company (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Želetavská 1448/7, Praha – Michle
- Typ úvazku:
- Full-time work
- Délka úvazku:
- Pracovní vztah:
- Employment contract
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Doporučené jazyky:
- English (Advanced)