Praha – Nové Město
Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based, MT-enabled translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia and help global customers translate more efficiently. We are proud to have some of the world’s largest global businesses, such as Uber, Zendesk, and Supercell, as our customers, processing over 2 billion words through the Memsource translation platform every month.
What you will do
The Memsource Editor for Desktop is a multi-platform CAT tool used by thousands of translators and translation agencies across the globe. It combines the responsiveness of a desktop application with the benefits of being connected in real-time to all of the translation resources available in Memsource.
In this role, you will:
- Become a key member of a team of experienced C++ developers.
- Influence and cooperate on the future development of the Memsource Editor for Desktop.
- Have the opportunity to lead projects and cooperate closely with other development teams.
You should have
- At least 3 years of experience with C++ and its Standard Library.
- Good knowledge of the Qt Framework.
- Experience with cross-platform development.
- An innovative nature and a desire to improve things.
- Working knowledge of Git.
Skills we welcome
- Knowledge of C++14 standard.
- Experience with Python, Bash, REST APIs, Flex/Bison, Google Breakpad, Lucene (CLucene).
- Enthusiasm for automation and automated testing.
- Leadership experience
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- You can improve your language skills with free online English and Czech lessons
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary tea and coffee, bicycle stands, and a shower
- We hold monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated on the latest company news
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain
BenefityCell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Kdo hledá:
- Memsource a.s. (Zaměstnavatel)
- Místo pracoviště:
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Typ úvazku:
- Full-time work
- Délka úvazku:
- Pracovní vztah:
- Employment contract, Contract under trade certificate / identification no.
- Doporučené vzdělání:
- Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Doporučené jazyky:
- English (Intermediate)